Day 1: Masai Mara
You will be picked by our representative and transferred to Wilson airport for your on ward flight by light aircraft scheduled service to the Masai Mara. After lunch in your Lodge, afternoon game drive at your Mara sopa , Mara Serena, Mara Simba Lodge / Sarova mara Camp,Fig tree camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara
A full day spent viewing and exploring this spectacular National Park. All the big five can be seen. Masai Mara is also famous for its bird life especially at the Mara River. Meals and overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive in the Mara before your return flight to Nairobi, arriving before lunch.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$495 per person ,this price range is determined by how many people booking, the season of intended safari and choice of accommodation. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.
The price includes:
- Transport in 9 seater Tour Van with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- 2 nights full board accommodation in lodge of your choice
- Transfer to the airstrip and back.
- 3 game drives a day.
- All Government taxes and levies.