Day 1: Amboseli
You will be picked by our representative and transferred to Wilson airport for your on ward flight by light aircraft scheduled service to the Amboseli. After lunch in your Lodge, afternoon game drive at your Lodge / Camp.
Day 2: Amboseli
0630 hrs proceed for an early morning game drive. After breakfast proceed for a further game drive. Lunch will be served at Campsite., relax and at 1600 hrs proceed for an afternoon game drive. Afternoon game drive which provides a chance to see Rhino, Lion, Giraffe , Elephants and many other game animals with Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak providing a beautiful back drop. Dinner and overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi
Early morning game drive in the Mara before your return flight to Nairobi, arriving before lunch.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$515 per person ,this price range is determined by how many people booking, the season of intended safari and choice of accommodation. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.
The price includes:
- Transport in 9 seater Tour Van with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- 2 nights full board accommodation in lodge of your choice
- Transfer to the airstrip and back.
- 3 game drives a day.
- All Government taxes and levies.