Day 1: Samburu
You will be picked by our representative and transferred to Wilson airport for your on ward flight by light aircraft scheduled service to the Samburu. After lunch in your Lodge, afternoon game drive at your Samburu Serena,Samburu Lodge ,Larsens camp.
Day 2: Samburu
06.30 hrs early morning game drive and after breakfast proceed for the morning game drive. Return to Campsite. for lunch and rest. 1600 hrs afternoon game drive might be lucky to se the rare species of the Grevy's Zebra and Somali Ostrich among the big five. Dinner and overnight at Campsite.
Day 3: Samburu
Early morning game drive in the Mara before your return flight to Nairobi, arriving before lunch.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$520 per person ,this price range is determined by how many people booking, the season of intended safari and choice of accommodation. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.
The price includes:
- Transport in 9 seater Tour Van with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- 2 nights full board accommodation in lodge of your choice
- Transfer to the airstrip and back.
- 3 game drives a day.
- All Government taxes and levies.